League of Legends (LoL) is not just among the most played PC games in the world however it also boasts one of the biggest fanbases. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players around the world with over 1 million concurrent players on the internet! This is fantastic news for the league, but it can also be a problem for gamers who aren’t so skilled at the game.
You will find that there are too many players playing LoL with very advanced skill levels, and if you’re not one of them it’s best to save time, energy and money by buying a smurf-based account instead of trying to “tough it out” in the low levels.
Even if it’s a gamer who’s played LoL for a while and think that your skills are adequate to make it through the lower levels, there’s no need to risk it. Not only will you save time, but also be able to save money by buying an account right here. Since we’ve been providing smurf accounts for sale to players across the globe for quite a while now We are aware of what to watch out for when it comes to offering accounts that are valuable to you.
Tips to make sure your experience on the field is as enjoyable as it can be!
Find out Which Account to Purchase
You can buy LoL accounts between levels 30, 20 and 30. As a beginner will notice the most significant difference between the two is the amount of IP (In-game currency) you have available to spend on champions and runes.
For you to be at your highest levels, you have to buy accounts that will provide the best value for the money you spend. Here are some items you must look for.
1. Runes – the amount of rune pages included in an account is important. It is crucial to ensure that you have sufficient runes for your preferred champion and play your preferred style. If you are a fan of many champions, it’s worth purchasing accounts with several rune pages.
2. The number Of Champions – you should ensure that your account contains each champion in order to maximize your playtime and enjoy all other features LoL provides, such as ARAM, ranked games and many more. This page lists all champions available in LoL.
3. Skins Available – Skins can be used to change the look of your preferred players. Avoid purchasing accounts that do not have any skins (unless you don’t want any) since the look of the character can affect how much you like playing it. You can find our full listing of available services here.
4. Influence Points (IP). LoL has an online microtransaction system that lets players to purchase exclusive runes and champions with real money. What’s the best part about the game? All items purchased will stay with you forever. Accounts with large quantities of IP will save you time and money in the longer term.
5. Unranked wins: LoL offers a ranked mode that lets players compete to be the best. Another is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes award you with benefits such as IP and rare skins that will encourage you to continue playing. You should make sure that your account has a decent number of wins unranked to prove that you’ve been engaged in the game and more than “trying it out”.
6. Account Privacy – if you prefer not to have your account’s information to be public, then select your account as a private one. This means that only you have access to the email associated with it and not anyone else. This is useful if you are worried about giving your information to a stranger since they will not be able access the account without knowing the password.
If you stick to these simple steps , you’re sure to have a great LoL experience!
For more information, click buy league of legends account